About Me

My photo
I appreciate good dental hygiene and mustaches. I drink a lot of coffee.

Sunday, December 26, 2010

sunshine blog:episode one.

So yesterday was my birthday. And Christmas. Get a load of that. I'm a whopping 19 now. I've celebrated thus far by watching How to Train Your Dragon, opening my stellar gifts, and making this blog. Now I've never been the blogging type but since I leave on my next Mexican Adventure in a week, I thought it was about time I conform. So I figure every once in awhile I'll be posting little updates about life in Mexico, what I'm learning, what I'm doing, and perhaps an irrelevant funny story here and there. Hope you find this a worth-while reading and to hear from you all soon!


Quote of the day"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
Nothing is going to get better. It's not." Dr. Suess

1 comment:

  1. Yayyyy! I added you to my RSS feed =D Can't wait to read more. <3 <3

    Livvy

    ReplyDelete