About Me

My photo
I appreciate good dental hygiene and mustaches. I drink a lot of coffee.

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Monopoly.

I took a video of this little boy and I playing Monopoly. I think it pretty much sums up my relationship with him. And it made me realize just how often I say the word 'verdad.' Oops. Guess I need to expand my vocabulary. :)

Ps. If you would like to receive a newsletter to read about what else I'm doing (other than playing Monopoly) please send your email adress to lizm_10@hotmail.com. God bless :)

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute, Liz! I loved seeing you speak in Spanish! You're spanish has really developed but I can also tell, so has your accent! It doesn't really sound Mexican either! haha Congrats! :)
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun, what accent do you have? Sounds summer 2011, lowlands---mmmm, let me listen again, ah yes, I am thinking Costa Rica maybe, Western shore, ahhh one more listen, could it be be perhaps Jaco???

    ReplyDelete